RemedySpot.com

Mr. Ornery + Stress

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi there !!!

Well I took Mr. Ornery now also known

as Pale face - tiered butt to the Dr. today.

Dr. veritig was 3 parts here. Allege ,Weather

and STRESS !!! His allege is now more notice

because he is taking only 1 mg of Prednison. After tomorrow zero !!! Yes he has the start of his sinus problem already. But due to the fact

he came in right away Dr. is hoping the Steroid

Nasal spray will knock it right back out.Plus Don is to add also some Zinc Multiply supplements to his Vitamins list. If not better in a few days he is to come back and Dr. wants to add maybe some Antibiotics.The weather also has some to due with being tired here. One day nice and warm like 65 degree. next day in the 30 !!! Gee wiz. Now to STRESS.As you all know Don has been under a lot of stress lately with

his mothers crap and he just does not handle all the paper work very well.We did notice it

when the paper work started Don started to wear out very fast. So now I feel a little guilty about that. I been doing a lot of it but thought

he should help too. Since his RP is doing so good.Well I was wrong I guess. So from now on my Daughter and I be doing all of it and therefore all he has to do is sign the paper work. Yup, we had a small Family meeting and

decided it is better that way because none of us want him to have a relapse with his RP.

Dr. was very proud of Don coming of the prednison.And hopes the stress will not cost

a relapse. Gee do I make sense here ?? LOL

Yup, Don has a great support gang here.

We do all we can to make it easy on him.

The truth is we are all very scared of RP.

Because it is so unpredictable.Well that's all

on Mr. Ornery for today. I will holler at you all later again. till then know I love you all. OK

Heidi