RemedySpot.com

Don + the ENT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everyone !!!

Well it's just me and thought I like to tell you all about Don's ENT appointment !!!!

If you see a roof flying around DON"T send it back to okieland you hear !!!! That as,,, DR. will not need a roof he wont have to many patience any more. LOL Wow he said he

does NOT take emergency appointments!!!!

The Nurse was right when she said Don will have to have a appointment. Well chit RP + Infection don't make appointment with your Body. It show's his ugly head at any time it wants to. I got so mad let me tell you, but Mr. Ornery could tell so he sort of guide me out of the Drs. office before I would loose it all. So here is a NEW LESSON FOR YOU ALL !!!!!!

Make sure when you get a new Dr. that you ask him how will he handle a emergency ???

I had never heart of that one before a Dr. not

seeing some one when the are really sick like that. WOW !!! But I found a new one already for Don and . LOL Yup, said I let you check him out. Lol Well you bet your bottom $ I will ask him about a thing like that.

He does know about RP. He was the Dr. what diagnosed Don"s RP. But we could not use him at the time because of our Insurance. Well now that Don is on Medicare and Aetna he can go back. Boy will I ask ? of him since he says he knows about RP. We go see him the 4 of April. Heck Don could had a appointment with him this week already because I stated

he has RP. Well her we go again I will let you all know how it goes. LOL Now to some of the post here. Sorry I am a little behind on that.

Pam it was so nice to see your Post even true

it was a sad post in its own way. But hey if your Happy with that go for it. I know all about a thing like that done it my self. LOL

Bonita yes I did get your post, yup I am a day late and $ short as the saying goes. Have you checked in with a Lawyer for your nephew ??

The have Lawyers that handle S.S> cases. The normally do not charge you, the get there money once the settle the case. The get there money from the S.S. Office if he gets S.S.

Make a few calls and I am sure you will find one. As far as your sister goes, wow cant help you there. Sounds like the need a few lesson in money management !!!

Carol Pang Thank you so much for the dirt road card. I really could relate to that one. LOL Ok now a ? for you Girl ok How are you

doing?? I sure miss you a lot and will keep praying you get better each day. Was going to call you again last week end but I caught my self just in time. LOL I had for gotten the time different. Wow I would have woken you up big time. LOL

Well I need to hush for now had a very busy day and I am worn out. To much fighting and book work LOL Just do me a favor ok Remember please take your Medicine and Vitamins like you should everyday ON TIME

so you can get the RP back in its sleeping mood too. Mr. Ornery is doing really great again. No more runny nose or flare. He is already back down to 1mg of prednison for the next 5 days then off again. Sending you all a gentle Hug form Okie land.

Heidi