RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Info for Gaby

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello

I was reading the post and i noticed many are having problems receiving mail??

Help!! just me Bonita :)

Hello

Just thought i would drop a line to say hello and wishing everyone a blessed birthday, and to tell and let everyone know that you are all in my prayers. It has been awhile since i noticed many posts for disabilty, my gabby is being denied (3 times).

and it seems to me i remember many of posts that most who applied were having the same prpblem i cant remember if they were approved or what, so can anyone help me out here?( SSA or I )say's he is to young, but age doesant matter if you have an illness so there is really stress. Also i just wanted to vent off a little i hope you alll dont mind. MY sister (julia who is 35 ) is residing in low income units here is , may some may know of section 8 ??? well anyways she has not paid her rent for 6 months and now i hear it from my family that since i am a leader in the non-profit i run, that i should help the tenant, but, how can anyone help if the rent is 700.00 $ !! first of all it was her and her husband and they were bringing in about 650.00 $ per week! and they cant pay rent! this is such a really big stress to me. so she is being served to bwe out of there home in the next weeks, so i figured i needed to share this with you all and keep me in youir prayers with everyone else. i feel so bad that i am asking to vent off my frutration with you all, but rigfht now i am taking, buspar,30 mgs.(am) and 30 paxil mid day and at nite 125 elavil.. and i can only relate to you all because this being a family issue, i am the one who is suppose to support myu family than others. But morally and by law there is nothing i can do. They forfited there 7 day grace period. so now it is just the timing of 4 kids and the 2 of them. oh,yes let me not to forget that he lefted her. so boy, is this a soap opera oer what.?

well i just want to thank you all for letting me express my inner thoughts with you all

Keep up with the posts because i truely feel close to you all, and i do respect your input. I wish everyone a blessed and warm wishes from my heart of love and prayers.

Bonita