RemedySpot.com

Samstag

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well it is Saturday and I am hoping everyone is having a great Pain Free week end.I am glad

this day is almost over with. LOL yup, been on the run again all day. The youngest Granddaughter had a Birthday and the had her

Party at "Chuckies Chess". Wow I had never been there before and sure hope no one else has one there. LOL I am tiered and going to hide out. LOL

, O by the way that is one of my granddaughters name too. she is 11 LOL

Don's Dr. at the Mayo Clinic name is Dr. Moden

He also was very good with RP too. You know

I think maybe all of them are. If any of you going to go there make sure you tell them you need a Dr. that does knows all about RP when you make your appointment, OK

Sharon yes everyone does need to take control with there Drs. You are paying there salary !!!!! Believe me it took quit a while to find the right ones and the all can and will work with each other too,

Carol I got a ? for you about the Flare you now having. How long have you been on Prednison

and how high was your High??? Also how fast are you lowering the prednison now ??? Now to the Mayo Clinic if your Insurance will pay for it I would go. But be ready to go true the mill. I mean the will check you from head to toe. But to us it was well worth it to know Don did not have a underline cause for RP. Please let me know if you are planning on going there.

Glenda, Don did take off that stupid Picture off his website. LOL But he replaced it with another one . Gee I cant win LOL

Martha wow you did good I am proud of you

for doing a post to the group. Yes even true you are doing good. Our new members need to hear that so the will know there is hope. I do thank you I just wish more of our older members would do that also. So I guess I have to go and keep after them too. LOL

Well I guess I close for now but one more thing LOL Remember Please take your Vitamins and Medicine on time everyday so you can get the RP in a sleeping mood.

Sending you all a Gentle hug from Okieland

Heidi