RemedySpot.com

Okie's here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Howdy Folks !!!

Well I am going to try and post today.

Wondering if it will go true. Yup, I guess

Yahoo does not like my post so he eats them. LOL Ok first a up date on Mr. Ornery for all

our newsiest here. Don's RP is back in it's

sleeping mood. Yup he is off the prednison too. So we are back to normal. Well he may is but not me. LOL This RP is hard on this old girl here. I am happy to say I am glad you all found us and I hope you stick around here and post with all your ? too. Just remember there is no such thing as a dumb ? ok. Here we understand you. And the great thing about this group you will learn more here then most of your Drs. know. So hang tight and learn.

RP can be controlled the problem at the beginning is finding the right medicine combination that will work for you. Now that Don's RP is back in it's sleeping mood all he is taking to maintain it is 800mg Ibuprofen 3 x a day. Along with his stomach protection medicine. Please the one thing you need to make sure off right of the bat is that you are taking medicine to protect your stomach. Why

wait till you have a problem. Don takes Prilosec 2 x a day and 4 x a day 100mg of Cytotec to protect his stomach. Now another

VERY IMPORTANT FACT IS> You got to take

your Medicine everyday like you should ON TIME and NEVER MISS A DOSE either. Yup, it does work believe me.Even when you feel good you hear me !!!! That is how we keep

Don's RP in control most of the time. If you don't do this I will send and her pointy shoes to your house. OK LOL If you are in pain call me I have a special pain reliever just for our group here too. LOL Right now I am not going to tell you what it is. LOL But it will work for the pain you think you have. LOL

Now to the address list. ,, Robyn and Juddee your lists are in the mail.

Hey and Glenda can you all come on over and try out me smoking car again please?LOL Yup, got it fixed and was wondering if we can still get a BIG cake in it.

LOL Glenda I even will take you to a Get+ Go

store again and lets see if you can see it better this time. LOL Well I better get going here and start on this nasty house again.

Don't know how the 2 off us can do all this messing up. LOL Plus I need to do some Ironing too. I swear someone is sneaking in there Ironing to my house. Well I love you all and PLEASE remember take your Medicine and Vitamins like you should so you can get this RP back in it's sleeping mood too. OK

The brainless one in Okieland