look at them again. would appreciate it lots >>

Barbara, I will send you 's posts to you private addy. I sure hope you

get to feeling good soon. I know how it is to take care of your mom. I took

care of mine too. I loved her to death and she was my best friend, but it

isn't easy. Keep your chin up and know that you and your mom are in my

prayers.

hugs

Guest guest

claudia I am so glad that you sent this back out, can you please send all the articles or old posts to my own email, I cannot find mine and was wanting to look at them again. would appreciate it lots. also just a little update, I haven't gotten on too often in the past few weeks, but I have been ill and my daughter had been pulling my email for me. am feeling better but i get soooo tired still, and my trap muscle is better i had pulled that somehow cooking St patty's day dinner (go fig).... but that's life. I put in for med Ins the other day but wont know for about 3 weeks if my family can get it. also will be going for the disability screening in the next 3 weeks also, and keep my mum in prayers on the 2nd of April as she is having minor surgery on her thumb and tendon as she has no use of her left hand at all because of the thumb. It has swelled to twice its normal size, locks into certain positions, and catches when she can bend it a bit. so we are praying that this surgery does work. Especially since out of my family I am the only one who is taking care of my mom. all the others have their lives and expect me to keep it up even with what i am dealing with. my brother that passed understood and he couldn't do anything to help but at least he recognized me and all,, i know this might sound petty right now i am just in a ucky mood sorry hope everyone is doing well. My prayers go out to each and every one of you. Also for all the Bdays i have missed. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA AKA BJ Hobbs I know I am sending a lot of old posts from Hobbs. She was a memberthat had so much information to give when I was new here. I just thought itmight help the new members. She has given me permission to re post her oldposts.For those of you who have already read them, just delete.Hope they are helpful in some way to some of us. I learned a lot from justreading them again.Thanks