RemedySpot.com

Hi, it's me!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

Just to let you know I am trying to go back on mail again, but don't know how much I will be able to keep up with, but I am trying. LOL

Judee, thanks so much for the update on Dee. I pray he continues to do good and will soon be able to go off all meds and be classified in total remission. Please give Kay my love too. I sure do miss talking to her.

Janet, so good to read your post. I'm so glad to read about Pete's vision. Please let us all know what your new email addy and snail mail addy will be. So good to read a post from you.

Heidi my friend, your post about doctors was excellent!!! I sure would want you on my side if I ever got sick. I hope everyone will do as you say too. We have got to either inform doctors about polychondritis or fire them all together if they are not willing to learn. Your post was great!!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and that I'm sorry for not being on recently, but I shouldn't say that, because will kick my butt now, LOL, but I am sorry I haven't been online much. What a wonderful group of friends we have here. I am so thankful for you all.

OK, that's it for me tonight. Just wanted to pop in and let you know I will try and keep up with the mail for now.

Love you all,

W