RemedySpot.com

Re: I like the not fatal part too!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bonita,

It is always so good to read a post from you. Thank you! You have made my day. Poor Gabby. He needs to get out and live life to the fullest. No one knows how many good days they will have so we have to get out there and enjoy them all while we can. Please let him know if he would like to post me personnaly I would be more than glad to do so. I just want him to feel normal. We all want to feel normal. Why let the RP get you down. Sure we all have bad days but we get through them and go on. We have to. If I sat around worrying about what I shouldn't be doing I would be a lot sicker that is for sure.LOL Besides that isn't in my nature. My Dr. used to tell me I didn't know how to be sick!LOL I am glad! Take care an maybe we will get through to them both! The are so lucky to have someone like you on their side that is for sure. I consider this group a part of my family that is for sure. Don't know how I got by so long without them????

Lots of Love

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here