RemedySpot.com

Fw: Fw: Fw: Letter to Mom...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Sally jumped up as soon as she saw the Surgeon > come out of the > > > > > >operating room. She said: "How is my little > boy? Is he going to > be > > > > > >O.K.? When can I see him?" The Surgeon said, > "I'm sorry, we did > > > > > >all we could." Sally said, "Why do > little children get cancer, > > >doesn't > > > > > >GOD care any more? GOD, where were you when my > son needed you?" > The > > > > > >Surgeon said, "One of the nurses will be out > in a few > > > > > >minutes to let you spend time with your son's > remains before it's > > > > > >transported to the university". Sally asked > that the nurse stay > with > > > > > >her while she said Good-bye to her son. Sally ran > her fingers > > >through > > > > > >his thick red curly hair. The nurse said, > "Would you like a lock of > > > > > >his hair?" Sally nodded yes. The nurse cut a > lock of his hair and > > >put > > > > > >it in a plastic bag and handed it to Sally. Sally > said, "It was > > >Jimmy's > > > > > >idea to give his body to the university for study. > He said it > might > > > > > >help somebody else," and that is what he > wanted. I said, No at > > >first, > > > > > >but Jimmy said, "Mom I won't be using it > after I die, maybe it will > > >help > > > > > >some other little boy to be able to spend one more > day with his > > >mother". > > > > > >Sally said, "My Jimmy had a heart of Gold, > always thinking of > someone > > > > > >else and always wanting to help others if he > could". > > > > > >Sally walked out of the Children's Hospital for > the last time now > > > > > >after spending most of the last 6 months there. > She sat the bag > with > > > > > >Jimmy's things in it on the seat beside of her in > the car. The > drive > > > > > >home was hard and it was even harder to go into an > empty house. She > > >took > > > > > >the bag to Jimmy's room and started placing the > model cars and > things > > > > > >back in his room exactly where he always kept > them. She laid down > > >across > > > > > >his bed and cried herself to sleep holding his > pillow. Sally woke > up > > > > > >about midnight and laying beside of her on the > bed, was a letter > > >folded > > > > > >up. She opened the letter, it said: > > > > > > > > > > > >Dear Mom, I know your going to miss me, but don't > think that I will > > > > > >ever forget you or stop loving you because I'm not > around to say I > > >LOVE > > > > > >YOU. I'll think of you every day mom and I'll > love you even more > > >each > > > > > >day. Some day we will see each other again. If > you want > > > > > >to adopt a little boy so you won't be so lonely, > he can have my > room > > > > > >and my old stuff to play with. If you decide to > get a girl > instead, > > >she > > > > > >probably wouldn't like the same things as us boys > do, so you > > > > > >will have to buy her dolls and stuff girls like. > Don't be sad when > > > > > >you > > > > > >think about me, this is really a great place. > Grandma and Grandpa > > >met > > > > > >me as soon as I got here and showed me around > some, but it will > take > > >a > > > > > >long time to see everything here. The angels are > so friendly, I > love > > >to > > > > > >watch them fly. Jesus doesn't look like any of > the pictures I saw > of > > > > > >Him, but I knew it was Him as soon as I saw Him. > Jesus took me to > > >see > > > > > >GOD! And guess what mom? I got to sit on GOD'S > knee and talk > > > > > >to Him like I was somebody important. I told GOD > that I wanted to > > > > > >write you a letter and tell you Good-bye and > everything, but I knew > > >that > > > > > >wasn't allowed. God handed me some paper and His > own personal pen > to > > > > > >write you this letter with. I think is the > name of the > angel > > > > > >that is going to drop this letter off to you. God > said for me to > give > > > > > >you the answer to one of the questions you asked > Him about. Where > > >was > > > > > >He when I needed him? God said,"The same > place He was when Jesus > > >was > > > > > >on the cross. He was right there, as He always is > with all His > > > > > >children. Oh, by the way Mom, nobody else can see > what is written > > >on > > > > > >this paper but you. To everyone else, it looks > like a blank piece > > >of > > > > > >paper. I have to give God His pen back now, he > has some more names > > >to > > > > > >write in the Book Of Life. Tonight > > > > > >I get to sit at the table with Jesus for Supper. > I'm sure the food > > >will > > > > > >be great. I almost forgot to let you know - > Now I don't hurt > > > > > >anymore, the cancer is all gone. I'm glad because > I couldn't stand > > >that > > > > > >pain anymore and God couldn't stand to see me > suffer the pain > either, > > >so > > > > > >He sent The Angel of Mercy to get me. The Angel > said I was Special > > > > > >Delivery! > > > > > > > > > > > >Signed with love from: God & Jesus & Me. > > > > > > > > > > > >Take 60 seconds & give this a shot! > > > > > >Send this on to five other people. Within hours, > you caused a > > >multitude > > > > > >of people to pray to God for each other. Then sit > back and watch > the > > > > > >power of God work in your life for doing the thing > that you know he > > > > > >loves. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > E. Fermin, M.D. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________ > > Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: > http://messenger.msn.com > > > > > > > --- End Attached Message--- > --- End Attached Message--- > --- End Attached Message---

----------------

Visit iWon.com - the Internet's largest guaranteed cash giveaway!

Guest guest

Sue, how can I pass this on? I can't even see to type. That was so beautiful. Thank you so much. Love, Judy O Fw: Fw: Fw: Letter to Mom... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Sally jumped up as soon as she saw the Surgeon > come out of the > > > > > >operating room. She said: "How is my little > boy? Is he going to > be > > > > > >O.K.? When can I see him?" The Surgeon said, > "I'm sorry, we did > > > > > >all we could." Sally said, "Why do > little children get cancer, > > >doesn't > > > > > >GOD care any more? GOD, where were you when my > son needed you?" > The > > > > > >Surgeon said, "One of the nurses will be out > in a few > > > > > >minutes to let you spend time with your son's > remains before it's > > > > > >transported to the university". Sally asked > that the nurse stay > with > > > > > >her while she said Good-bye to her son. Sally ran > her fingers > > >through > > > > > >his thick red curly hair. The nurse said, > "Would you like a lock of > > > > > >his hair?" Sally nodded yes. The nurse cut a > lock of his hair and > > >put > > > > > >it in a plastic bag and handed it to Sally. Sally > said, "It was > > >Jimmy's > > > > > >idea to give his body to the university for study. > He said it > might > > > > > >help somebody else," and that is what he > wanted. I said, No at > > >first, > > > > > >but Jimmy said, "Mom I won't be using it > after I die, maybe it will > > >help > > > > > >some other little boy to be able to spend one more > day with his > > >mother". > > > > > >Sally said, "My Jimmy had a heart of Gold, > always thinking of > someone > > > > > >else and always wanting to help others if he > could". > > > > > >Sally walked out of the Children's Hospital for > the last time now > > > > > >after spending most of the last 6 months there. > She sat the bag > with > > > > > >Jimmy's things in it on the seat beside of her in > the car. The > drive > > > > > >home was hard and it was even harder to go into an > empty house. She > > >took > > > > > >the bag to Jimmy's room and started placing the > model cars and > things > > > > > >back in his room exactly where he always kept > them. She laid down > > >across > > > > > >his bed and cried herself to sleep holding his > pillow. Sally woke > up > > > > > >about midnight and laying beside of her on the > bed, was a letter > > >folded > > > > > >up. She opened the letter, it said: > > > > > > > > > > > >Dear Mom, I know your going to miss me, but don't > think that I will > > > > > >ever forget you or stop loving you because I'm not > around to say I > > >LOVE > > > > > >YOU. I'll think of you every day mom and I'll > love you even more > > >each > > > > > >day. Some day we will see each other again. If > you want > > > > > >to adopt a little boy so you won't be so lonely, > he can have my > room > > > > > >and my old stuff to play with. If you decide to > get a girl > instead, > > >she > > > > > >probably wouldn't like the same things as us boys > do, so you > > > > > >will have to buy her dolls and stuff girls like. > Don't be sad when > > > > > >you > > > > > >think about me, this is really a great place. > Grandma and Grandpa > > >met > > > > > >me as soon as I got here and showed me around > some, but it will > take > > >a > > > > > >long time to see everything here. The angels are > so friendly, I > love > > >to > > > > > >watch them fly. Jesus doesn't look like any of > the pictures I saw > of > > > > > >Him, but I knew it was Him as soon as I saw Him. > Jesus took me to > > >see > > > > > >GOD! And guess what mom? I got to sit on GOD'S > knee and talk > > > > > >to Him like I was somebody important. I told GOD > that I wanted to > > > > > >write you a letter and tell you Good-bye and > everything, but I knew > > >that > > > > > >wasn't allowed. God handed me some paper and His > own personal pen > to > > > > > >write you this letter with. I think is the > name of the > angel > > > > > >that is going to drop this letter off to you. God > said for me to > give > > > > > >you the answer to one of the questions you asked > Him about. Where > > >was > > > > > >He when I needed him? God said,"The same > place He was when Jesus > > >was > > > > > >on the cross. He was right there, as He always is > with all His > > > > > >children. Oh, by the way Mom, nobody else can see > what is written > > >on > > > > > >this paper but you. To everyone else, it looks > like a blank piece > > >of > > > > > >paper. I have to give God His pen back now, he > has some more names > > >to > > > > > >write in the Book Of Life. Tonight > > > > > >I get to sit at the table with Jesus for Supper. > I'm sure the food > > >will > > > > > >be great. I almost forgot to let you know - > Now I don't hurt > > > > > >anymore, the cancer is all gone. I'm glad because > I couldn't stand > > >that > > > > > >pain anymore and God couldn't stand to see me > suffer the pain > either, > > >so > > > > > >He sent The Angel of Mercy to get me. The Angel > said I was Special > > > > > >Delivery! > > > > > > > > > > > >Signed with love from: God & Jesus & Me. > > > > > > > > > > > >Take 60 seconds & give this a shot! > > > > > >Send this on to five other people. Within hours, > you caused a > > >multitude > > > > > >of people to pray to God for each other. Then sit > back and watch > the > > > > > >power of God work in your life for doing the thing > that you know he > > > > > >loves. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > E. Fermin, M.D. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________ > > Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: > http://messenger.msn.com > > > > > > > --- End Attached Message--- > --- End Attached Message--- > --- End Attached Message--- ---------------- Visit iWon.com - the Internet's largest guaranteed cash giveaway! DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU