RemedySpot.com

Talk with the Dr.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well, Ted talked with the Dr. twice today.

First thing on the list was the SSI disability. She never received the paperwork, so she took the adjuciator's name & number & called him, but he's on vacation this week. So it will be taken care of.

Then he went on to talk about the problems I've been having, the eyes, swelling, rash on arm, the breathing, the rheumy etc etc etc. She told Ted that my case is far worse than others she has had. She talked about the possibility of sending me to the Mayo Clinic or University of Illinois. She talked to the rheumy about the issues we had and also about sending me elsewhere & he said it would be a waste of time & money because they would just run the same tests that have been run & not come up with anything different. The rheumy wants to get me off the pred. I wonder if he is aware that it is not an easy thing to do from what I've heard from all of you. He is also the one that has said they have to fill out about 40 pages for SSI & it doesn't matter that I have trouble seeing & reading as long as I can use my hands they will find something for me to do. When I got my packet of papers to fill out, I signed single sheets of paper for the Dr's to fill out so I don't know where he gets 40 pages from. We are going to make copies of these items for my PCP & send them to her.

Answers to the problems are that all these things are being caused from the pred. I think the things that bother me the most are the swelling of my feet & the rash on my arm because it is painful.

I see the rheumy next week & we'll see what happens then.

Luv ya,

Susiecue