RemedySpot.com

From Janet and Pete

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends..To the newbies, I am Janet and my husband Pete is the one wirth RP..diagnosed in 1998. I have not posted for a few months..my sister was terminally ill with cancer and died the end of Oct. She was at home and I was with her when she died..in a way I was glad I was there but it was so sad. I hope with time the pain will be less as I miss her so much..she was my very best friend. Pete had his second cataract surgery in Dec. and he now has 20/20 vision!!!!!!! I had taken him to 3 well-known opthamologists who all said there was nothing they could do to help him,,,then from this group I was told about a doc at Columbia Presbyterian who was a RP-knowledeable eye surgeon...well lo and behold he siad sure we can help him...so now instead of being almost blind..he has sharper vision than ever. On Jan 3rd Pete fell and hurt his back..he was in the hospital for 3 days but I had to take him home before they killed him LOL...it took them 48 hours to get his medications straight...so I said we are out of here. It's tough at home..very painful for him to move around and now that we are back with our regular docs hopefully he will feel better every day. Because of the meds he's on he will heal slower than usual. We are moving on the 21st of this month. My daughter and her hubby bought a house in Ringwood, NJ and we will be living with them. So I will let you all know my new addy(especially Heidi!!!!!!!!!!) and I will probably have a new email and screen name., You are all in my prayers eveyday. Love and hugs Janet