RemedySpot.com

The senility prayer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Senility Prayer > > God grant me the senility to forget the people I> never liked, the > good fortune to run into the ones that I do, and> the eyesight to tell > the difference. > > Now that I'm 'older' (but refuse to grow up),> here's what I've > discovered: > > 1. I started out with nothing, and I still have> most of it. > 2. My wild oats have turned into prunes and All> Bran. > 3. I finally got my head together, now my body> is falling apart. > 4. Funny, I don't remember being absent> minded... > 4. Funny, I don't remember being absent> minded... > 5. All reports are in, life is now officially> unfair. > 6. If all is not lost, where is it? > 7. It is easier to get older than it is to get> wiser. > 8. Some days you're the dog, some days you're> the hydrant. > 9. I wish the buck stopped here, I sure could> use a few... > 10. Kids in the back seat cause accidents. > 11. Accidents in the back seat cause kids. > 12. It's hard to make a comeback when you> haven't been anywhere. > 13. The only time the world beats a path to your> door is when > you're in the bathroom. > 14. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would> have put them on my > knees. > 15. When I'm finally holding all the cards, why> does everyone decide to > play chess? > 16. It's not hard to meet expenses... they're> everywhere. > 17. The only difference between a rut and a> grave is the depth. > 18. These days, I spend a lot of time thinking> about the hereafter... I > go somewhere to get something and then wonder> what I'm there after. > 19. Funny, I don't remember being absent> minded... > 20. I AM UNABLE TO REMEMBER IF I HAVE MAILED> THIS TO YOU BEFORE OR NOT! >