RemedySpot.com

Wal Mart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I TOOK HIM BACK TO WALMART..> My husband and I fought constantly,> Why I married him, I'll never know.> For all those miserable years I said,> My hubby's got to go! > . > Tried poisoning cakes,> Stripping his brakes.> Salting his pork with lime.> Wiring his chair, igniting his hair,> Even though arson's a crime. > .> . > But I failed at each plot> till I suddenly thought> of a way that would set me free! > I got rid of him for good and know what? They couldn't do a thing to me! > .> . > I took him back to Walmart!> They'll take anything back you know! > They said they couldn't recall selling him, But they must have if I said> so. > . > They just credited him to my Visa and said "ya'll come back now, ya> hear?" > They were so nice, polite, pleasant and insistent, I'll take his mother> back next year! > . > They'll take anything back at Walmart,> Though it is broken or rotten or sweet.> And know what else? This time of year> You don't even need a receipt!!!> Gotta LOVE that Walmart>>