all. This is one great group of caring people. I want to take this time to

thank you all for what you do for this group. It is never one person who

makes a group special, it is each and everyone of you. I know Ron,Ute and

their family will gain strength from us and we will be here to support them

for ever.

I am so saddened by the news as most of us are. Please, especially for the

newbies, don't let this scare you. RP is a serious diease, but it is

treatable. It is so important to take control of your health and insist and

keep on insisting that you get agressive treatment.

Thank you all for sharing with this group, all your love and compassion.

hugs

Guest guest

Hallo Everyone !!!

I thought I give you the latest news about

UTE even true it is very sad news. May I ask

a favor from each of you please? Cloud we all say a very special prayer at 6 pm west 8 pm

central, 9 pm east time please for Ute and her loving Family.That god will guide Ron and Ute

in a very hard decision the are having to make at this time. I am so sad to have to tell you all this but Ute can not get off the Life support system after all.Her lower part of her lungs are gone and even true the could try putting in a metal stint it would not help the lower part of the lungs. Yes Ron and Ute's Drs. have called all over the world the last 2 days to find a way of helping her. But sadly it just was to late. Ute is ready to go home to the Lord. Her Family what are here from Germany saying there good bys to her. Ron and Ute 2 sons are the ones that now face the final decision. Please God give them the strength and

Guiding the need in the most difficulty time of there life here on earth. Also Dear God give this group here the strength and wisdom and

courage to never give up. That each of us keep fighting this sickness called RP. I thank you dear lord.

Please everyone I am asking you all do NOT give up I know how scary it is at times but we

need to educated everyone in the world about RP. And the only way we can do this is by showing our courage and wisdom we all chare. I know the ones that went home already to be with the lord would not like for us to give up. So please keep your faith and courage going. I thank each of you for being the greatest RP family .Remember we are here for each other any time you need us.Sending

you all a gentle warm Hug.

Heidi

Guest guest

I will be praying for Ute and her family.

This breaks my heart. We have to find a way to stop this damn disease.

Sandy

Subject: Ute

Hallo Everyone !!!

I thought I give you the latest news about

UTE even true it is very sad news. May I ask

a favor from each of you please? Cloud we all say a very special prayer at 6 pm west 8 pm

central, 9 pm east time please for Ute and her loving Family.That god will guide Ron and Ute

in a very hard decision the are having to make at this time. I am so sad to have to tell you all this but Ute can not get off the Life support system after all.Her lower part of her lungs are gone and even true the could try putting in a metal stint it would not help the lower part of the lungs. Yes Ron and Ute's Drs. have called all over the world the last 2 days to find a way of helping her. But sadly it just was to late. Ute is ready to go home to the Lord. Her Family what are here from Germany saying there good bys to her. Ron and Ute 2 sons are the ones that now face the final decision. Please God give them the strength and

Guiding the need in the most difficulty time of there life here on earth. Also Dear God give this group here the strength and wisdom and

courage to never give up. That each of us keep fighting this sickness called RP. I thank you dear lord.

Please everyone I am asking you all do NOT give up I know how scary it is at times but we

need to educated everyone in the world about RP. And the only way we can do this is by showing our courage and wisdom we all chare. I know the ones that went home already to be with the lord would not like for us to give up. So please keep your faith and courage going. I thank each of you for being the greatest RP family .Remember we are here for each other any time you need us.Sending

you all a gentle warm Hug.

Heidi

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Heidi, that is so sad, I can't believe we are losing another of our group. You are right, itis incredibly frightening, BUT, I know us, and how stubborn we all are. None of us is going home one second before God calls. I am so grateful for my faith, and I know how strong the faith of this group is, we'll all be alright, sadder, but OK. Please everyone, hang in there! We CANNOT give up. The WILL find a cure, please God, let them find a cure in time for all of us. Ute and her family will remain in my prayers. Love, Judy O Ute Hallo Everyone !!! I thought I give you the latest news about UTE even true it is very sad news. May I ask a favor from each of you please? Cloud we all say a very special prayer at 6 pm west 8 pm central, 9 pm east time please for Ute and her loving Family.That god will guide Ron and Ute in a very hard decision the are having to make at this time. I am so sad to have to tell you all this but Ute can not get off the Life support system after all.Her lower part of her lungs are gone and even true the could try putting in a metal stint it would not help the lower part of the lungs. Yes Ron and Ute's Drs. have called all over the world the last 2 days to find a way of helping her. But sadly it just was to late. Ute is ready to go home to the Lord. Her Family what are here from Germany saying there good bys to her. Ron and Ute 2 sons are the ones that now face the final decision. Please God give them the strength and Guiding the need in the most difficulty time of there life here on earth. Also Dear God give this group here the strength and wisdom and courage to never give up. That each of us keep fighting this sickness called RP. I thank you dear lord. Please everyone I am asking you all do NOT give up I know how scary it is at times but we need to educated everyone in the world about RP. And the only way we can do this is by showing our courage and wisdom we all chare. I know the ones that went home already to be with the lord would not like for us to give up. So please keep your faith and courage going. I thank each of you for being the greatest RP family .Remember we are here for each other any time you need us.Sending you all a gentle warm Hug. Heidi DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU