RemedySpot.com

The okie's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Howdy folks !!!

Well I hope everyone is doing much better today.First I want to say a BIG THANK YOU

to all that send good wishes and all the great prayers. You all will never know really how much it meant to us. especially to me. Yes I admit I do not do well when he flares. Sorry about that but that's is how I am. Yup, Mr. Ornery is doing good again. The new antibiotic sure has done the trick. Next week we start to lower the prednison again. we may stay on 2mg once we get down to it. Maybe this will help him from not getting another flare.But all in all he has done good since he did NOT have a flare for a little over a year. I just hope he wont have a flare when we go to Germany this September. But believe me I have all the medicine with us just in case. Including antibiotics. Some people travel with there Visa we travel with our Medicine. LOL Well I hush for now I will do a update on some of our members later this evening so stay tuned. LOL Till then please be kind and take your

Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME like you should so you also can get the darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Sending you all a gentle Hug from

Okieland