RemedySpot.com

GOOD NEWS AND SOME HOPE FOR THOSE WITH TRACHS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is from the mother (Bettie Kellog) of a young man (Ward) just like Cyrus who has all the same illnesses and problems. I wanted to share this info. with all of you that have trachs and are trying to have them removed it's great to know that Hope and Prayers always work because God is still on the Throne.

I will also be making arrangements for that second opinion for Cyrus. I plan on sending his records from his surgery he had done last month to this doctor for a second opinion and to make arrangements for Cyrus to see him if he thinks he can help us after he reviews his medical records.

Keep praying for us.

Also thank you all for your prayers. I will continue to pray for each and every one of you. A special thank you for all the gifts and inspirational things sent to my son Cyrus they meant a lot to all of us. I also want to continue speaking with the new members trying to find a good doctor and maybe share some of my experiences when Cyrus first became sick that they may be able to help spare some of you all the pain we went thru maybe we can help someone else to keep them from going thru the same pain.

I also want to speak with some of the members who have been e mailing me and want to talk about the trach area and anything else. Please e mail me for those who are going thru something right now that I maybe able to talk with you about. God Bless until we e mail again.

Love and Big Hugs from Gail McClary

Hi Gale --I have a lot to tell you-- Ward got his trach out Thurs. he is doing well and is back at school --I will call you this weekend Dr. Koufman is truly God's gift -I hope that he can help Cyrus--

Dr. Koufman

Director, Center for Voice Disorders

Medical Center Blvd.

Winston-Salem,N.C. 27157

ext.12 paula (clinical sec,)

Christy (academic sec.--makes his DC appt.)

He has an office in Washington,DC which he goes to once a month --he was there today

Ward goes back to him on Monday for a check up

Refer to Ward and RP when you call -a knows about Cyrus=I have also told Dr. Koufman that he might hear from you and Cyrus' Dr.s Bettie

Re: DR. kOUFMAN

Hi, Betty all is quite on the home front here. I'm glad to hear about the changes in Ward. I did not get the address and phone number and the doctors full name to send the records to for the second opinion. Please send when you get a chance.