RemedySpot.com

Fw: Things to do Today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Things To Do TODAY...

I don't want to do the dishes,I don't want to do the wash,I sprinkled clothes a week agoAnd now my iron is lost!

I don't wanna clean the pots,I don't wanna rattle pans,I wanna read my e-mail,And chat with all my friends!

The table needs some dustingand the floor could sure be mopped,But I know if I get startedThere'll be no place to stop.

The closets are so fullThings are falling off the shelves,I wish for cleaning fairiesAnd magic laundry elves!

They could sprinkle fairy dustAnd twitch their little nose,And the windows would be sparklingAnd I'd have no dirty clothes.

I don't know what I'm saying,My head is in the sky,I must cook that meat that's grayingAnd bake that apple pie!

My husband needs a flea bath,The dog needs some attention...Oh, the other way around I mean!My brain is in suspension!

I am running round in circles,I am getting nothing done,I keep thinking of the internet,I'm missing all the fun!

I know I'm not addictedThough I hear that all the time,But I guess this stuff will have to wait,Cause today I'll be ON LINE!!!