RemedySpot.com

Heidi just checking in

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone !!

Well I thought I check in and let you guys know I am still alive. LOL Been kind of under the weather her and still not all the way back to normal. O hush ,Glenda,and

I know I never was normal but I am trying. LOL

Well I also learning a lot about medicine her form this group that other people take that don't have RP. After reading about "Ultram "

I said wow I need to try it since it is not a narcotic. Well darn mark that one of the list for me too. Only took it 2 times and got in trouble with it. Dr. also gave me a brand new medicine called " Zanaflex " Wow that one was the pits for me. So now I am still on block one with nothing to take for my problems. Enough about me. LOL Been reading all the mail and I am so proud of you all for at least giving the exercise a try. I do mine only 3 x a day for 5 min right now. Cant do any more then that.

T came by to see me today and we had a few laugh together. She is a sweetie it does help to laugh. Well she tried the swing walker.

Don took a picture of her and her coach.LOL

I be sending it right after I get this mail off.

So some times this week we be taking the treat mill to her house and she can get going on it.

Don't worry to much I want beat her up to bad for not doing it.LOL Yup she is going to start slow like a good girl but also will be steady doing it. LOL She has a Joyce she walk or I sing to her. LOL I got all the cream puffs made and the are waiting on you LOL Better hurry all the kids know I made some this week end. The Kids where over Friday night and I had made a whole box of Tapioca Pudding well that"s all gone. LOL You know the kind you make from scarce.O well what can I say the all enjoy it. Glenda how you doing ?? Been missing you all in the night owl club yup the last few days only T and I have been there. So I hope everyone is doing good. Ok I hush for now .But Please be good and take your Medicine and Vitamins everyday like you should so you all can get the RP back in it's sleeping mood. Yes Mr., Ornery is still doing great with out the prednison. Sending you all a gentle Hug from Okieland

Heidi