RemedySpot.com

Fw: Old Man

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That'll serve him right! Love, Judy FW: Old Man An old man and woman were married for years, eventhough they hated each other. When they had aconfrontation, screaming and yelling could beheard deep into the night. The old man wouldshout, "When I die, I will dig my way up and out ofthe grave and come back and haunt you for therest of your life!" Neighbors feared him. They believedhe practiced black magic because of the many strangeoccurrences that took place in theirneighborhood. The old man liked the fact he was feared.To everyone's relief, he died of a heart attack when he was68.His wife had a closed casket at the wake. After theburial, she went straight to the local bar and beganto party as if there was no tomorrow.Her neighbors, concerned for her safety, asked, "Aren'tYou afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way upand out of the grave and come back and haunt you for therest of your life?" The wife put down her drinkand said, "Let the old bastarddig. I had him buried upside down.