RemedySpot.com

Why I love mom

Rate this topic

Guest guest

>Ladies:> >> >Sound familiar?> >> >> >> > >> >> > >Why I Love Mom...> >> > >> >> > >Mom and Dad were watching TV when Mom said, "I'm tired, and it'sgetting> >> > >late. I think I'll go to bed." She went to the kitchen to makesandwiches> >> > >for the next day's lunches. Rinsed out the popcorn bowls, took meat out> >of> >> > >the freezer for supper the following evening, checked the cereal box> >levels,> >> > >filled the sugar container, put spoons and bowls on the table andstarted> >> > >the coffee pot for brewing the next morning.> >> > > She then put some wet clothes in the dryer, put a load of clothes into> >> > >the wash, ironed a shirt and secured a loose button. She picked up the> >game> >> >> > >pieces left on the table and put the telephone book back into the> >drawer.She> >> > >watered the plants, emptied a wastebasket and hung up a towel to dry.> >> > > She yawned and stretched and headed for the bedroom. She stopped bythe> >> > >desk and wrote a note to the teacher, counted out some cash for thefield> >> > >trip, and pulled a textbook out from hiding under the chair. She signeda> >> > >birthday card for a friend, addressed and stamped an envelope and wrotea> >> > >quick note for the grocery store. She put both near her purse.> >> > > Mom then washed her face with 3 in 1 cleanser, put on her NightSolution> >> > > & age fighting moisturizer, brushed and flossed her teeth and filed her> >> > >nails.> >> > > Dad called out, "I thought you were going to bed."> >> > > "I'm on my way," she said. She put some water intothe dog's dish andput> >> > >the cat outside, then made sure the doors were locked.> >> > >She looked in on each of the kids and turned out their bedside lamp,hung> >up> >> > >a shirt, threw some dirty socks in the hamper, and had a brief> >conversation> >> >> > >with the one up still doing homework.> >> > > In her own room, she set the alarm; laid out clothing for the nextday,> >> > >straightened up the shoe rack. She added three things to her 6 most> >> > >important things to do list. She said her prayers, and visualized the> >> > >accomplishment of her goals.> >> > > About that time, Dad turned off the TV and announced to no one in> >> > >particular, "I'm going to bed."> >> > > And he did...without another thought.> >> > > Anything extraordinary here?> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >Wonder why women live longer...?> >> > >'CAUSE WE ARE MADE FOR THE LONG HAUL......> >> > >