RemedySpot.com

another question?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I wanted to say that you ladies made me feel so welcome and your kindness and understanding means so much to me.  Thank you so much.

I have a question about the medication, colchicine.  I tried looking it up but the info given wasn't too great.  I started taking this medication yesterday morning but by the evening I was so sick--nauseous, fever and just feeling terrible.  This morning the same way--but I don't know if I'm feeling like this because of the flu, my granddaughter had it on Sat. and my husband got it on Mon.--or if it's this new drug.  I also don't understand why my Rheumy put me on colchicine along with the augmentin.  He told me when I start to feel better I can stop taking the colchicine.  From what I've been reading, this particular medicine is not a cure for RP.  Am I missing something here?  I know my mind is gone :) but I wonder if any of you wonderful ladies have been treated with this one drug along with an antibiotic?  I don't want to get worse and if I'm not on the right treatment--do you know what I'm talking about?  If so let me know lol   Seriously, I am concerned about this and it seems like the inside of my eardrum is hurting along with the outer part of my ear.  

Love,  Sharon