RemedySpot.com

dawn, billy,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi guys,

well did you ever feel like life is playing a cruel joke on you and your family. well today was suppose to be my brother in laws brain surgery, schuedule for the third time. Guess what they post poned it again. some stupid story about the machine they needed to use to moniter brain waves while they do the surgery. This man is so sick he can barely move about and they keep puting him off. I am so mad don't know what to think.

I am thinking about calling my pcp tommorrow i still feel really bad, coughing and hoarse today, a little bit wheezy. don't know if its anything or not.

dawn

Dawn, I'm so sorry that you and your family are suffering like this. Sounds like the mental anguish is almost unbearable. Does your doctor increase your prednisone whenever your coughing and hoarseness gets worse? Mine did and it seemed to help. But I had just gotten my prednisone down to 7.5 mg and really, really didn't want to have to increase it. Oh well. Life seems like a damn roller coaster in a downward run at full throttle. I just want off for a while. Who sold me this ticket, anyway??? Please know that I'm praying for you and your family.

dawn, billy,

hi guys,

well did you ever feel like life is playing a cruel joke on you and your family. well today was suppose to be my brother in laws brain surgery, schuedule for the third time. Guess what they post poned it again. some stupid story about the machine they needed to use to moniter brain waves while they do the surgery. This man is so sick he can barely move about and they keep puting him off. I am so mad don't know what to think.

I am thinking about calling my pcp tommorrow i still feel really bad, coughing and hoarse today, a little bit wheezy. don't know if its anything or not.

dawn