RemedySpot.com

Three gifts for mom

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> THREE GIFTS FOR MOM> > > > Three sons left home, went out on their own and> > prospered. Getting back together, they discussed the> > gifts they were able to give their elderly mother.> > > > The first said, "I built a big house for our mother."> > > > The second said, "I sent her a Mercedes with a> > driver."> > > > The third smiled and said, "I've got you both beat.> > You know how Mom enjoys the Bible, and you know she> > can't see very well. I sent her a parrot that can> > recite the entire Bible. It took 20 monks in a> > monastery 12 years to teach him.> > > > I had to pledge to contribute $100,000.00 a year for> > 10 years, but it was worth it. Mom just has to name> > the chapter and verse, and the parrot will recite it."> > > > Soon thereafter, Mom sent out her letters of thanks:> > > > "Milton," she wrote the first son, "The house you> > built is so huge. I live in only one room, but I have> > to clean the whole house."> > > > "Marvin," she wrote to another, "I am too old to> > travel. I stay home all the time, so I never use the> > Mercedes. And the driver is so rude!"> > > > "Dearest Melvin," she wrote to her third son, "You> > were the only son to have the good sense to know what> > your mother likes. That chicken was delicious."> >