RemedySpot.com

Please reply !!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Judy sorry you miss understood this message. On this list are only the names

we did not have a date.We only had the name in does months NO DATES !!! We had a computer problem that whooped out some of our dates. Thank you anyway for replying.

Yes I am still waiting on some of does dates.

Please folks let us know. Hade to miss your special day !!!!

Re: Please reply !!!!!!

> Heidi Main wrote:>> Please Reply if you see your name on this list we had a> problem with our Birthday list and need to correct it> right now.Please do it NOW> so we don't miss your special day. Also if you have not> yet send us your information do it now too. Please it only> takes a min. Send it to> heidi@...> We need you birthday but you do not have to give us the> year if you don't want to. OK Also> please include your last name !!!!!!!!!> Thanks please help us out !!!!> JAN:> Ninfa>> FEB:> Jack Bornstein> Cathy Donohoue>> JUNE:> Debby ???> Cindy Edergger> Coralie Gayraud>> JULY:> Kathy - Cather> Ilen Currier>> AUG :> Wind>> OCT:> Ruthann Wankel> Kathi Goodwin> Michel Gayraud> Gayraud>> NOV :> Jim Haight> Eileen Pidgeon> Carol Pang>> OK I be waiting hope you will do it. I thank> you for your time.> Heidi>>> Heidi - please add my name to November:Barbara Angerhofer11-24-45Thanks!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>