RemedySpot.com

Re: Weather, part 2/ Travels

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Liz,

Hope your breathing improves so you can enjoy your trip.

Have a wonderful time.

Love,

Sandy

Well, the rain has started, as it was so dusty it israining mud!! I don't feel so tight, but still wheezyand hoarse. I think I will up my pred to 10 mgtomorrow am as I am travelling tomorrow night. Thistime its for me, I am taking my annual leave and goingto UK. Initially I am staying with my neice justoutside London, then hopefully Edinburgh, Glasgow thenthe island of Mull off the west coast of Scotland. She used to work here in Saudi, but retired last year.She said 'we go to bed early here", I thought thatsuits me fine!! I shall travel up by train, as I liketravelling by train, it is more relaxing than flying. It is the first time I have been there so I am lookingforward to it. I hope to visit friends in Edinburghand Glasgow on route. ( you see, I shall probablyneed that little extra pred!) Then back down to Londonto see my other friends and the rest of the family. Ihave to admit it is harder work travelling on my own,as I don't have what the Saudis call 'people to dothat'! (i.e. carry bags, do washing etc!) I amthoroughly spoiled, but I do appreciate how lucky I amnot to have to do a lot of chores on a regular basis. Another good reason for not retiring!LOL.I am sure UK will be cold and damp, so the thermalunderwear is travelling, too.I hope everyone is as well as possible, Love Liz __________________________________________________

Guest guest

--- Sandy Catalusci wrote:

> Liz,

> Hope your breathing improves so you can enjoy your

> trip.

> Have a wonderful time.

>

> Love,

> Sandy

>

>

Thank you sandy, its already a lot better today.

I am shaking a bit from the inhalers, but that will

pass. I am glad you are doing better with your blood

sugars' and I hope you will feel better all over soon.

Tell Marie (sp?) congratulations on the track stuff,

and remember me to them. Love Liz

>