RemedySpot.com

Re: A SANDY (Cataluci) WALK kathryn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi kathryn davis

i agree completely with you. all of our thoughts should go to getting sandy well again.

dawn(davis) morgan

wrote: Friends,I woke up this morning around 5:00 AM, swallowed my morning meds, went downstairs for coffee/toast and sat for a while looking at the computer-my link to some very special people who happen to share a big old ugly disease called RP. On Valentine's Day, 2002 we chatted about forming an exercise group. How symbolic. A big red heart reminds us of love AND good health. My blood started pumping. So I put on my workout clothes and walking shoes, did some stretching, and got on the treadmill. I usually watch the morning news as my remote is velcro'd to the treadmill next to my cupholder. But this morning was different. I thought about all of you and wondered how you were feeling this morning. Then an image of Sandy popped into my head. I saw her laying in a hospital bed fighting RP and something as ordinary as a winter cold. But, put them together and they can sure take us down. A funny thing happened. My RP problems got smaller and smaller. I walked with a more energetic step this morning, wishing I could channel my energy right into Sandy. I've been at this walking thing for 11 months, starting with 1/4th mile that took 30 minutes. Now I can walk 3 miles in 60 minutes. And today's walk was all for Sandy. I hope every step I took will be a step towards her improvement. Not everything in life has to have a purpose. But exercising has always been about me and my desire to get stronger and healthier. It now has new meaning as I walk for my good health and Sandy's. It's been said that there is power in positive thinking. Let's test it. Stretch a few muscles or walk some extra steps and keep thinking positive thoughts for each other, ourselves, and especially Sandy. Walk on,-- DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU