RemedySpot.com

something for you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is a touching little story. Just remember...the person who sent it> >to> >>you thinks you're special.> >> > > >> >> > > >The Pink Dress> >> > > >> >> > > > There was this little girl sitting by herself in> >> > > >> >> > > >the park.> >> > > >> >> > > > Everyone passed by her and never stopped to see> >> > > >> >> > > >why she looked so sad. Dressed in a worn pink dress,> >> > > >> >> > > >barefoot and dirty, the girl just sat and watched> >> > > >> >> > > >the people go by. She never tried to speak.> >> > > >> >> > > > She never said a word.> >> > > >> >> > > > Many people passed by her, but no one would stop.> >> > > >> >> > > > The next day I decided to go back to the park in curiosity to> >see> >if> >> > the> >> > > >little girl> >> > > >> >> > > >would still be there.> >> > > >> >> > > > Yes, she was there, right in the> >> > > >> >> > > >very spot where she was yesterday, and> >> > > >> >> > > >still with the same sad look in her eyes.> >> > > >> >> > > >Today I was to make my own move> >> > > >> >> > > >and walk over to the little girl. For as we all> >> > > >> >> > > >know, a park full of strange people is not a> >> > > >> >> > > >place for young children to play alone. As I got> >> > > >> >> > > >closer I could see the back of the little girl's> >> > > >> >> > > >I figured that was the reason people just passed> >> > > >> >> > > >by and made no effort to speak to her. Deformities> >> > > >> >> > > >are a low blow to our society and, heaven forbid if> >> > > >> >> > > >you make a step toward assisting someone who is> >> > > >> >> > > >different.> >> > > >> >> > > >As I got closer, the little girl lowered her> >> > > >> >> > > >eyes slightly to avoid my intent stare. As I> >> > > >> >> > > >approached her, I could see the shape of her back> >> > > >> >> > > >more clearly.> >> > > >> >> > > >She was grotesquely shaped in a humped over> >> > > >> >> > > >form. I smiled to let her know it was OK; I was there> >> > > >> >> > > >to help,to talk. I sat down beside her and opened> >> > > >> >> > > >with a simple, "Hello";> >> > > >> >> > > > The little girl acted shocked, and stammered> >> > > >> >> > > >a "hi"; after a long stare into my eyes. I smiled and> >> > > >> >> > > >she shyly smiled back. We talked until darkness fell> >> > > >> >> > > >and the park was completely empty. I asked the girl> >> > > >> >> > > >why she was so sad.> >> > > >> >> > > >The little girl looked at me with a sad face> >> > > >> >> > > >said, "Because, I'm different"; I immediately said,> >> > > >> >> > > >"That you are!"; and smiled. The little girl acted even> >> > > >> >> > > >sadder and said, "I know."> >> > > >> >> > > >"Little girl," I said, "you remind me of an> >> > > >> >> > > >angel,> >> > > >> >> > > >sweet and innocent"; She looked at me and> >> > > >> >> > > >smiled, then slowly she got to her feet and said, Really?";> >> > > >> >> > > >"Yes, you're like a little Guardian Angel sent> >> > > >> >> > > >to watch over all those people walking by"; She> >> > > >> >> > > >nodded her head yes, and smiled.> >> > > >> >> > > > With that she opened the back of her pink dress> >> > > >> >> > > >and allowed her wings to spread, then she said "I> >> > > >> >> > > >am. I'm your Guardian Angel"; with a twinkle in her eye.> >> > > >> >> > > >I was speechless-sure I was seeing things. She said,> >> > > >> >> > > >"For once you thought of someone other than yourself.> >> > > >> >> > > >My job here is done";> >> > > >> >> > > >I got to my feet and said, "Wait, why did no one> >> > > >> >> > > >stop to help an angel?"> >> > > >> >> > > > She looked at me, smiled, and said, "Your the> >> > > >> >> > > >only one that could see me"; and then she was gone.> >> > > >> >> > > > And with that, my life was changed dramatically.> >> > > >> >> > > > So, when you think you're all you have,> >> > > >> >> > > >remember, your angel is always watching over you.> >> > > >> >> > > > Pass this to everyone that means> >> > > >> >> > > >anything at all to you. . . make sure you> >> > > >> >> > > >send it back to the person who sent it to you,> >> > > >> >> > > >to let them know you're glad they care about you.> >> > > >> >> > > >Like the story says, we all need someone. Every> >> > > >> >> > > >one of your friends is an Angel in their own way.> >> > > >> >> > > > The value of a friend is measured in the heart.> >> > > >> >> > > > I hope your Guardian Angel watches over you always.> >> > > >> >> > > >Be Blessed!!> >> > > >> >> > > > Just repeat this phrase and see how God moves!!> >> > > >> >> > > >Lord I love you and I need you, come into my> >> > > >> >> > > >heart, please.> >