RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello New Friend-To Russ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Russ, Thank you so much!

How kind you are!! I'll look for the articles, but don't go out of your way to hurry on it. Blue Ash is about 30 minutes across Reagan Hwy for me. I was in offices in Blue Ash and Montgomery awhile ago. Do you work in that area too? What profession are you in? I've sold a few houses along Rd. Are you near the rec center? I was also involved w/ Hospice for my Dad. We did the Hike for Hospice 2 yrs ago and walked around Blue Ash. It is such a great area. I think though I'm a westsider for life. I hear we don't transplant well over there anyway!

Hope you're feeling well and have a great day! Thanks again, I need a friend close to home; hope I can provide some of that for you too. This group IS the greatest!! If there was a support group contest, the RP group would win, hands down!!

Take care,

Carol

Re: Hello New Friend

Hi, Carol,Great to hear from you. I am in Blue Ash - -North-East Cincy.I will send some of the articles by Dr. Herman. I amat my office, right now, and the articles are at home.I will ( if I can remember - my memory seems to beworse, lately ) send them to you as Microsoft WORDattachments.Hang in there, Carol - - this group will be more helpthan you now know !Russ__________________________________________________