RemedySpot.com

Good Afternoon All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good Afternoon to you all!

I thought I had best post and let you know I am still out here and doing just fine. I have been getting better by the day. I think Sunday was the real turn-around for my RP. I sure hurt that day for sure. Yesterday and today I have been conducting my life as normal and the RP is still there but at least it is in the background. I haven't posted for a few days so will try to post one post to catch up with you all!

Elaine- Oh my goodness... the 5'x3' planter ought to keep the neighbors out of your yard. If it doesn't then they will sure know they are in it when they hit that! Oh gish! The end is coming soon...no more ornery neighbors!

Sissel- So good to see you post. Glad you are enjoying those Olympic games. Sounds like Norway has a lot to be proud of and it's great athletes!

Sharon- Okay I have sit back and watched the posts about the books. Now I have to put in my two cents worth. During the summer months I go to yard sales and buy books for 10 cents all the way to 25 cents. I get enough to last me and then read them all. After that I swap with a lady from work and read hers. Yes books can be lots of fun! Hope you are still doing well. You sure deserve it!

Liz- Hope you are feeling better and your voice is not beeb(?) or croaky! I can just imagine that lovely English accent croaking. :o) I will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way! So glad that the knee is behaving itself! Now we know of one more treatment that might work for others! :o)

Susiecue- So sorry to hear that you are having a time of it. I will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way so that the dr. will get his act together and start listening to what you are really saying. Darn dr.'s anyway!

Janet & Pete- Thanks for sending the update Janet. This really has to be hard for you! Poor Pete! Tell him he is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope they find out what is causing him all the pain and soon! Give him a hug for me please. How did the move go? Sounds like it is a good thing you are there were the family will be able to help you!

- Sorry to hear that you are hurting. Sometimes the pred makes me ache too! I will be sending good thoughts your way that you will get to feeling better soon!

Marilyn K. - So good to see you posting again! Sure glad you have a new computer! I am a saving my quarters and hope to fill the jar soon. Don't know about the exercising part too much but will try. As for the weather here it is raining also. Ugh! Can't complain we did have a lot of nice days lately!

If I missed someone I am sorry. I will catch you all next time! Know I think of you all often and so much enjoy reading posts from each and everyone of you!

Take care!

Lots of love

Glenda