RemedySpot.com

personal ads for the elderly

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In Florida and Arizona, the personal ads have becomeratherlong-in-tooth. According to Jim Shear, writing in theHartford Courant,these ads will be typical ten years from now, but theyare already invogue in Florida and Arizona. Here is a sampling:FOXY LADY: Sexy, fashion-conscious blue-haired beauty,slim,5-4 (used to be 5-6), searching for sharp-looking,sharp-dressingcompanion. Matching white shoes and belt a plus.LONG-TERM COMMITMENT: Recent widow who has just buriedfourth husband, looking for someone to round out asix-unit plot.Dizziness,fainting, shortness of breath not a problem.SERENITY NOW: I am into solitude, long walks,sunrises, the ocean,yoga and meditation. If you are the silent type, let'sget together,take our hearing aids out and enjoy quiet times.WINNING SMILE: Active grandmother with original teethseeking adedicated flossier to share rare steaks, corn on thecob andcaramel candy.BEATLES OR STONES ? : I still like to rock, still liketo cruise inmy Camaro on Saturday nights and still like to playthe air guitar.If you were a groovy chick, or are now a groovy hen,let's gettogether and listen to my boss collection ofeight-track tapes.MEMORIES: I can usually remember Monday throughThursday.If you can remember Friday, Saturday and Sunday,let's put our two heads together.MINT CONDITION: Male, 1932, high mileage, goodcondition,some hair, many new parts including hip, knee, cornea,valves.Doesn't run but walks well.