RemedySpot.com

Me Again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok Mr. Ornery got his belly full and all his Meds. So now we are two Happy campers again. Now I will try to answer some of the

mail here.

don't feel bad about not being a Tweedy even true it said I am,well let me tell you I am not.I am a SOUR Buzz !!! LOL And hope to stay one the rest of my life. LOL The reason is now sister # 3 just got Diagnosed with Diabetic too. So 3 out of 5 girls got it now.Of course I'm Not going to get it I don't eat Peanut Butter stuff either LOL Besides my list is full of other crap.Don't need it. LOL

Patty got a ? for you. LOL I don't own a

PJ so that this mean I cant come ?? LOL But hey Don said he let me have a pair of his long johns and Big t-shirt. LOL He said PJ's are bad for me. LOL mmm wonder what he means by that !! LOL

Glenda I thank you for letting the group know about yahoo and me. You are a sweetie.I knew I could count on you. Danke schoen !!!

Jean Danke schoen fuer den schoenen wizz.

Hope you doing ok other wise. How is the

weather over there ???

Werner nice to hear from you always. Danke schoen. Got a ? for you too. Yup, I am full of ? today. LOL How is the euro dollar going ??

How much will I get for my Us dollar now???

Gee it sounds like I need to rob a bank in order to come over there. I sure hope we do get to come maybe this year or Next for sure.

Elaine willkomm back. It is always so nice to hear from some of our old timers.Ja we need to hear from everyone. I think the Phone bandit is going to get busy here again. Watch out everyone LOL .

thanks for making the letter for all of us. I know you will do a fine job on it. That will sure help us get some donation from the outside world. Gee I like Money LOL Then our

Foundation checkbook wont have a bad case of Anorexia any more. LOL

Lucy hope you doing much better today. Yes

once you get your home back to your self it will be nice. I sure have missed you girl, so hurry and get well OK.

Ja I think oops that is a scary thought, I am all caught up on the M.I.L. crap. Mr. Ornery is doing much better too.Bless his hard he has it

rough !!! Not easy to leave with me. LOL RP

and I do not get alone so he better keep it in a sleeping mood. Still doing good with out the Prednison !!! Well I guess I hush for now and get busy on this house here. O and Glenda Mr. Ornery is having Beans and Cornbread for dinner today come on over you can join him LOL But Leave your PEANUT BUTTER at home !!!! LOL

Ok remember PLEASE take your Vitamins and Medicine ON TIME like you should everyday so

you also can get the RP back in its sleeping mood. Sending you all a gentle warm Hug form cold Okieland.

Heidi

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

i was able to drive after 2 weeks with no problems. i too didn't take any

pain meds after coming home from the hospital. don't know if i'd take long

drives though, if you did just take a pillow with you to hold against your

belly.

laurette

4/23/04 open rny

309/290/249/150