RemedySpot.com

UPDATE ON CYRUS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello to each and every one of you. I thank God everyday for this wonderful group even if I don't post that often I always think of all you and pray continuously for that miracle.

Cyrus surgery went well then about one hour after the surgery Cyrus developed some problems breathing on his own he is now on the Ventilator Machine until he can breath on his own they can't put the tract back in they will be slowly weaning him off the machine and trying to stabilize him once that is done he can come home.

Unfortunately, his ENT and Pulmonary doctors have found that Cyrus will have the tract for the rest of his life because of this disease. But we are a spiritual family I now that God can still perform those miracles we are all looking for.

They are keeping Cyrus sleep with medications right now until he can breath on his own. I truly love you all and God Bless you all and continue praying for one another all the times. For any of you that are having some flares right now I'm praying for you and for those who have just come out of a flare To God Be The Glory. And for all new members you have found the Best Group of People in the World to help you thru these difficult times.

My family has a difficult road ahead of us right to keep Cyrus's Sprits up by letting him know we will always be there for him. And he can rise above this.

Love to All of you.

from Gail and Family