RemedySpot.com

Re: responding to Glenda -- finally!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gosh, Glenda- I'm always 3 days late and 2 steps behind! (and believe it or not, I'm glad I'm in menopause). We're doing well, the family is growing- who knows when I left off, after getting married ( a short 2 yrs ago) we now have our 6th grandchild on the way. We still have the oldest- h is almost 2 now- and she is the joy of everyone (even her 15 yr old aunt can't always be jealous). My oldest grandson, who was born at 2 1/2 lb., is now over 1 yr. old. He's had his troubles though. He seemed to breeze through life till 6 mths and had a craniotomy (only the lord knows if this is spelled right), to remove 3 growths and 2/3 of his left temporal lobe of the brain. Now, last month they had to take him back in again to remove lots of infected fluid! We were in upstate NY last weekend and he is doing GREAT!!!! Everyone is thinking he's had the infection since the 1st operation, and now he's moving and going leaps and bounds. He's a real trooper- and I keep a picture of him in my sight all the time- what an inspiration! He started life early and keeps getting bounced around, but he's a fighter. Makes me wonder how I can feel sorry for myself!!

The only thing I hate is being so far away!! But, that what they make cars and airplanes for!!!! Hope all is well with you and yours. Kathy (sorry so long winded- feels good to download once in a while) Ha ha.

Re: Salt Lake City pictures-Kathy C.

Kathy,

Thanks for the beautiful pictures. The were great! How are you doing? It is always good to see a post from you!

Lots of Love

Glenda

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU