RemedySpot.com

REPLY TO LUCY DAVIS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Lucy, this is Gail I am Cyrus's mother we haven't spoken before but I always feel like I know each and every member of this group personally because of this terrible disease we are all dealing with. Cyrus just reach his 23rd birthday on February 15 he has been sick and diagnosed with this disease since he was 19 years old. We have been battling this for about four years now. We also have another young Man named Ward who's also battling this disease and Ward has a lot of the same problems Cyrus has. Ward's mother is Betty who is also a member of the group I send my prayers out to them also.

Lucy I hope your're feeling OK today and that you have found yourself some really good doctors. I think that was the hardest part we all faced when our family members or you became ill with disease yourself. For all new members this group is the best group in town for support and education and spiritual support along with your doctors we can and still do educate the medical profession just by letting them know what we are experiencing with this illness.

Lucy I hope to speak with you one day in the chat or by phone. Take care until we speak again

Love Gail

Gail, Bless your heart for taking time from your busy and heartfelt routine to answer my questions. I do sincerely want you to know that you and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers. I know that Cyrus is getting the best care possible and that he will improve rapidly.

Yes, this group has certainly been support! I was diagnosed Jan. 11, 2000 with a full blown flare of both ears. Have only had mild to moderate flares of ears and nose since then after being on Dapsone and at times, I was on Prednisone. I can't take Prednisone without bad side affects. I ended up with steroid induced Diabetes and after that I decided to stay away from Prednisone if possible.

My RP is very mild compared to a lot of those I have heard from in the group. My heart goes out to those going through the trying and difficult times due to this unpredictable disease.

I send my love to you and all. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Love and Prayers, Lucy

REPLY TO LUCY DAVIS

Hi Lucy, this is Gail I am Cyrus's mother we haven't spoken before but I always feel like I know each and every member of this group personally because of this terrible disease we are all dealing with. Cyrus just reach his 23rd birthday on February 15 he has been sick and diagnosed with this disease since he was 19 years old. We have been battling this for about four years now. We also have another young Man named Ward who's also battling this disease and Ward has a lot of the same problems Cyrus has. Ward's mother is Betty who is also a member of the group I send my prayers out to them also. Lucy I hope your're feeling OK today and that you have found yourself some really good doctors. I think that was the hardest part we all faced when our family members or you became ill with disease yourself. For all new members this group is the best group in town for support and education and spiritual support along with your doctors we can and still do educate the medical profession just by letting them know what we are experiencing with this illness. Lucy I hope to speak with you one day in the chat or by phone. Take care until we speak again Love Gail DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU