RemedySpot.com

More dr crap

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just when I thought everything was rolling along for disability, I got a letter yesterday from SSI saying they sent out letters 2 weeks ago & have received nothing back from any of the Dr's or the hospital. I am so aggravated. Ted is going to call my PCP tomorrow & give her a piece of his mind. I have a whole list of things for him to talk about. Of course they want this stuff in 10 days. It is dated the 11th, received on the 16th & my Dr. isn't in until Tues the 18th. Not much time. All it takes is 5 minutes of their time to tell one of their girls to make copies & send it out. If I call then it will cost me big bucks to get it copied & they tell you not to do it, they will take care of it.

Ted is also going to talk to my PCP about the rheumy. She always tells me that he is very concerned about me, but he does nothing. I have all these things going on & nothing is being done. The rash on my arms especially the left one is horrendous. It hurts to even brush against it. I think I am having mood swings coming down on the pred which is at 40 since Thursday because I've been crying a lot. It is just so frustrating.

Well, that's all for now. Try to feel better everyone. Hope you had a nice St. Pat's day.

Luv ya,

Susiecue