RemedySpot.com

Evening All!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good Evening All!

Sorry I haven't been on line much but had some stuff going on around here that was keeping me busier than I like.LOL I want you all to know you are always in my thoughts even when I am not right here with you. :o)

This is going to be a long post. You know me have to get in on it all! Delete it now if you don't want to hear all my replies! :o)

- You are such a sweetie! Thanks for keeping us all in line even if you don't feel good. I am telling you guys now get the ID bracelet or she will keep pestering you. I am so glad I have mine! It is like a security blanket!

Lau - Sorry to hear that you are and have been having a rough time of it. I don't blame you for being a little leery of some of your doctors. I know nothing about the airway stuff but others I am sure will have helped you by now. I am lucky so far not to have any airway involvement that I know of! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Robyn - So glad you found the group here. You fit right in with us all. Glad that we were able to help you get through a rough time and I am sure when someone else gets to that point you will be right there to help them also.

Sue M. - Did I miss something? I didn't think you were being bitchie! Besides all of us have our bad days once in awhile. Seems like some of us have more than others. We are here for each other through the good and bad times. Don't ever feel bad about being grumpy! This group of people are better to understand about how you are really feeling. I have gotten to the point that when someone asks me at work how you are feeling...I always answer great even if I am not. They could care less how I feel. This group always cares how you are feeling so never feel bad. Also you aren't old yet. I have a saying you aren't old until you fart dust!

Sharyn - Glad you found us here! Sounds like you too will fit right in with us! As far as going to the Dr. at the first sign of problems you are going to learn that this is important! We RP'rs have suppressed immune systems. Even if you are not on meds your immune system isn't the same as it was. I was never sick a day until I got this darn RP and now I go to the Dr. all the time. I hate it but it is always better safe than sorry!

Ann - LOL Sorry I miss read your post. I thought it strange that a Dr. had seen 50 RP patients. Only ones that would be like that would be Dr. Buckner, Dr. Trentham or Dr. Herman. At least I got a reply from you! :o)

Dawn- I went to the chat site at Yahoo Clubs also. I does refer you back to Yahoo groups. It is the same people from the club site just a different place and look. Also the Chat room appears to be the same and says it is voice. We will have to wait and see.

Pat B. - Wow I bet you are getting excited to have up there with you. I am soooo jealous! You are so lucky! is such a sweet lady! About the drug company wouldn't it be great. Please keep us posted on your findings. So good to see you posting. Must be reading that appt. book.LOL

Beth- Wow another ! So good to see so many new posts. I can't even keep up but am sure going to keep trying. Those of the group who know me know I will sure try!LOL Post when and anything you would like. We are always here for each other.

Sharon - Hurray for you! 3 weeks is almost to much to believe for you! I bet you are on cloud nine. Yes I am a happy camper. Snow went on it's merry way and didn't stay here! I sure was some strange weather especially after having such terrific weather the last few weeks. I was just wondering about you and was tickled to see your post.

Well I tried to answer you all! If I missed someone I am sorry. I will try to keep up with the mail a little better. Know I think of you often and love you all!

Lots of love

Glenda