RemedySpot.com

You're special to me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

** If One Day..**If one day you feel like crying... Call me. I don't promise that I will make you laugh, But I can cry with you. If one day you want to run away- Don't be afraid to call me. I don't promise to ask you to stop... But I can run with you. If one day you don't want to listen to anyone... Call me. I promise to be there for you. And I promise to be very quiet. But if one day you call... And there is no answer... Come fast to see me. Maybe I need you. If I ever ignored you. I'm Sorry... If I ever made you feel bad or put you down. I'm Sorry... If I ever thought I was bigger or better than you. I Love You... Don't ever forget that! Through bad times and good, I'll always be here for you. I am Sorry... For everything wrong I've ever done. I'm writing this because what if tomorrow never comes? What if I never get to say good-bye or give a you a BIG hug? What if I never get to say I'm sorry or I love you? Because what if tomorrow never comes? I LOVE YOU! FRIENDS ALWAYS!!! SEND THIS TO ALL THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE!!!!!!