RemedySpot.com

Morning All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Morning All,

Sorry I didn't answer the mail yesterday. I want you all to know that I am here for any of you. This is going to be a rough time for us but we will get through. Ute is now where there is no more pain only the ones left behind are suffering. We just need to pull together and help each other.

Sure this RP is a nasty disease at times. But we have to think positive and help these Dr. find a cause/cure for this cRaP. It just makes me more determined.

is so right about us all taking charge of our own med. needs. Finding a Dr. who cares enough to know about RP or is willing to read material about it. I am changing Dr. right now. I am not going to sit back one more minute and wait for them to mess something up.

Someone said time here is too short. Boy do they got that right. My motto is life is too short. I try to live life to the fullest and enjoy it while I can. I don't want to get to the end and say woulda, shoulda, coulda.

Lets all pull together and keep Ute's family in our thoughts and prayers. Also Amber and her family. Don't let these loses be just that. Lets pull together and work harder on getting the word out to others about RP.

Someone asked about the brochure. It is in the progress of going to the presses. Just have to choose paper etc. Everything seems to take time. We will let everyone know when they are completed and ready to be distributed let me tell you! :o)

Everyone take care and know my thoughts and prayers are with you! All of you are important to me and are all my extended family!

Lots of love

Glenda