RemedySpot.com

Squeek, , Susiecue, Dagny, Judee, Glenda, , Sandy, judy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi to all, hope your feeling better today and had a great weekend.

Squeek: Sorry, you can't lower your pred right now. I am hoping the remicade will kick in soon and then you will be able to hopefully lower it. Good for you for asking for the pulmonary function test. You hang in there! Hope things will be better for you soon.

: I understand how you feel when you say you feel useless and unfulfilled right now. I go thru that lots of days. I also admire the ones who have RP and that handle working. I decided to pick up a hobby to give me some incentive. I bought all this stuff to start doing scrapbooking. lol I haven't done the first page yet but I plan too. :) I hope you feel better soon. Your in my prayers.

Susiecue: I wish I could find a Rheumy close by me that would listen as well as yours did to you. I pray the metho works great for you. Hoping things start turning around for you.

Dagny: Glad your not sick and just can't keep up, don't feel bad I can't keep up either. lol

Judee: Thanks for always making me smile.... I loved the Now I lay me .... It was Great!

Glenda: I hope your feeling better. Did the Easter bunny visit you? I bet Shae had a wonderful Easter. I hope so! :)

: Praying your sister and daughter get better. Also pray you feel better too. I hope your feet get better also.

Sandy: How are you doing?

Judy O.: Thanks for the phone call, you made me laugh!

To all I missed in this mail, please don't think I am ignoring you, I'm not you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I'll try to keep in touch as best I can. Please take care,

love,

Lu