RemedySpot.com

LOL I need new Glasses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow I think I need new glasses. My eyes seen a couple of Post from Russ. LOL Wow Russ you made my day let me tell you. Now please tell me how can we get the rest of all the gentleman's to do what you did ?? LOL I am

so proud of ya !!! You and Dan,Werner, Arto,

Jean,will get a " At the boy award " LOL Ja it is nice to know how you guys handle the RP. So please all you guys let us hear from you .LOL

I know we have more gentleman's.Come on out and post to us, we need your input too.

Gail you doing good yup, we have to keep after all here to get them to a DR. ASAP for when there is a new problem. Please everyone remember you CANT afford to wait and see all the time. I do not mean to scare you but as

some of our member have found out it can get tricky to get back on the right road. Don't ever give up either OK . There is a light on the end of the tunnel. Look at Don he is doing great.

But we do NOT wait and see when he gets sick. I haul his butt in right away to a Dr. Better be safe then sorry. Well I told you all it is me that does not handle RP very well.LOL now aren't you all glad you don't leave close to me.

LOL Ask T. LOL mmm I see where she posted today too. I guess she did not want me to come over her house and sing to her again. LOL Bless her heart she is having a time right now.But hey we will get her better real soon too. If the meds fail for her I always can go and sing to her. LOL between the singing and the RP pain reliever it should work. LOL

Well ok I hush for now.But I am watching you all. LOL So Please be good and take your

Vitamins and medicine ON TIME everyday like you should so you all can get the RP back in his sleeping mood. Till later I am sending you all a gentle okie Hug.

Mrs. Nosey