RemedySpot.com

Re: 's challenge/ Lu's challenge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you all who are going to meet me in the 10 family/ friend challenge. I appreciate you effort and the foundation will make a lot of progress with the help of all who participate. Thank you in advance.

Love you all

Lu

You bet !!! You can count on me taking up the challenge. I will send a letter (yes, I will plagiarize your letter) to at least 10 family/friends! Kathy

Kathy -

Thank you for you post here! I just feel a letter and a mailing should not take more then a day, and the Foundation is really going places and they are doing woundeful thind right now. The least I think we all can do is support them as much as we can. I am very excited about all of this and I see the hard work Heidi, Lu, , , Glenda and Roy have put into this and I fell bad I was not around for a while to help more. But, now I am on a roll sue to the inspiration of others and after meeting Judy O. I just had to get this done. So can I coount on you for the 10 letter challange?

Good Luck and feel free to use mine or use bits and pices of it.

~