RemedySpot.com

Re: CLAUDIA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI CLAUDIA

I PLAN TO REALLY ENJOY, YOUNG WILLIAM, ON THE 8TH I WILL HAVE ALL 4 OF THEM HERE, AND I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT.

I AM DOING, PRETTY GOOD RIGHT NOW. EVER SINCE I STARTED ON THE CELEBREX ALONG WITH THE METHO, IT SEEMS TO BE HELPING. THE BIGGEST PROBLEM I AM HAVING IS THE MOUTH SORES THAT COME FROM THE METHO.

MOM IS HANGING IN THERE, JUST GOT OVER A BUT OF THE FLU BUT OTHERWISE OK.

WE JUST MOVED BILLY TO REHAB. HE SEEMS TO BE COMING AROUND; WHEN WE WERE THERE SATURDAY , WE WAS STILL VERY WEAK BUT AT LEAST WAS STARTING TO TALK. THEY HAVE HIM UP EVERY DAY NOW. AND HE IS STARTING RADIUM TREATMENTS TODAY.

TAKE CARE LOVE YA BUNCHES

DAWN

RCColloran@... wrote: Dawn, it will be wonderful for you to have all your grandbabies together. You sound like you have been really busy. Are you feeling okay? I sure hope so. How is your mom doing? I think of you so much and miss our chats. Is your brother in law doing any better? He is still in my thoughts and prayers along with your friends hubby. My feet are doing okay. The dr. won't take the tumors out now because of the pred. The healing process would take too long and I am not a patient person. LOL I bought a really good pair of shoes and have been doing a lot better. Please take care and enjoy those 10 days and have FUN!!hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

In a message dated 4/17/02 8:50:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

dmorgan26347@... writes:

<< I have had angiograms done and they are not to bad, the worst is laying

flat for 6 hours after. >>

Dawn, I have had one before too. You are right. It was the laying flat that

was the pits. I just wondered if an aortogram was anything different. Guess

I really won't care huh? Thanks.

hugs