RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: Senior scooter/JUDEE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Judee,

I love your philosophy and agree 100%. We're all disintegrating bit by bit....some of us are just on the fast track.

Love the senior scooter. Can you order them with a cupholder? Or is that extra???!!!

Have a great weekend.

(KC) Senior scooterRe: Re: Re: Re: Re: senior scooter Re: Re: Getting older has its drawbacks but I guess there aren't too many good alternatives to getting older. When ever you see a gathering of seniors it is an even bet they are talking about everything that is wrong with them. Re: Re: You know, the usual, prostate, bowel, leg aches, eyesight, etc, etc. Re: Re: Re: Well, I am a senior and I absolutely refuse to discuss these issues with every one else. If I have a problem, I find a solution. It is not always the solution I like but I handle it the best way I know and I don't discuss it with every guy I see on the street that is past 62. No sir..... Re: Re: Oh, by the way, did I tell you I bought me a new scooter. I wanted something that was easy on gas and could zip me to the store and about town. I Re: love Re: it.................... Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="image001.jpg"<< image001.jpg >>

--