RemedySpot.com

update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know what's going on with me. I hate that I have not been able to keep up with all of the mail lately and it may be a while before I can. I do think about you all and I have all of the RP patients in my prayers.

I am having problems again with my submandibular gland again this time the CT scan showed swollen lymph nodes on both sides in the submandibular spaces. I don't have a left submandibular gland it had to be removed in 1995, I was told at that time RP had something to do with it. I have no idea of it really does or not.

I had to be pulled off my Imuran and pred. due to a GYN oncology problem about 3 weeks ago. So, this tumor like cyst just popped up this past week under my tongue on the floor of my mouth. It caused my tongue to swell somewhat and made my speech a little distorted. They put me on a new antibiotic and I had a reaction to it, severe kidney pain and edema in my feet, ankles, legs, knees and face. The antibiotic did help the tongue swelling.

They are going to send me back to Vanderbilt Hospital in Tn. to the place where they treated me when this happened before. Also my ear and nose is flaring. I need a new rheumy and I am in the process of trying to find one. GEEZ, I know this sounds like fun! :)

I am waiting for them to set up the day and time. I am curious if any one else has had any problems with their mouth, or tongue?

Please all take care,

Love,

Lu