RemedySpot.com

Fw: Three tests

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Enjoy! Love, Judy FW: Three tests Ok, the Dear Abby one was funny.Here's one...A guy walks into a bar and notices a very large jar behind the bar.It's filled to the brim with ten dollar bills. The man guesses theremust be thousands of dollars there. He approaches the bartender and asks him, "What's up with the jar?"The bartender tells him, "Well, you pay ten dollars and if you passthree tests then you get all of the money.""What are the three tests?""Pay first. Those are the rules."So the guy gives him the ten bucks and the bartender adds it to the jarwith the other bills. The bartender says: "OK, here's what you have to do... First you have to drink that whole gallon of pepper tequila, the WHOLEthing at once and not make a face.Second, there's a pit bull chained up out back with a sore tooth. Youhave to remove it with your bare hands.Third, there's a 90 year old woman upstairs who's never had an orgasm inher life. You gotta make things right for her."The man responds, "Well, I know I've paid my ten bucks but I'm not anidiot, I can't do all that........... It's impossible!""Well, you asked, and I told you....... Those are therules, and your money stays in the jar."Well, as time goes on and the man drinks a few, heasks, "Wherez zat tahqeelah?" He grabs the gallon of tequila with bothhands, and downs it with a big slurp. Tears are streaming down hischeeks but he does not make a face.Next he staggers out back and soon all the people inside hear a hugescuffle going on. They hear barking, screams, yelps and growling, and eventuallysilence.Just when they think the man must surely be dead, he staggers back intothe bar, with his shirt ripped to shreds and big scratches all over hisbody."Now," he says, "where's that woman with the sore tooth?"_________________________________________________________________Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. http://www.hotmail.com