RemedySpot.com

Re: Carol G update/Glenda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks, Glenda, After 2 hours sleep, things are looking a little brighter. I hope to have your great attitude soon, it's great for you to share it with me, and I agree with you on this group. Anyone who was diagnosed before it was formed had to have been lost, and I am so grateful. You and I were both blessed with great Drs, I just wish there were more like them out there. I know things haven't been easy for you lately either. Give one of your Eyeore's a hug and pretend it's from me. We'll all get through all this together!! Love always, Carol

Re: Carol G update

Carol G.

So sorry to hear that you are having a time of it right now. Darn meds sure put you in a tail spin along with the RP. RP sure puts your body in an uproar that is for sure. I will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way that you can count on.

As for the group hug I am sending a hug your way too! I wish I had this group when I was first diagnosed. I had to deal with a lot of this on my own then. Keep a positive attitude and that will get you through a lot. It did me. My dr. was always telling me I didn't know how to act sick.

He was the greatest and then he retired. Broke my heart because he was the one that gave me my life back and helped me through the really rough times. He knew if I called him it was important. Even on weekends and nights he would call me right back. They sure don't make dr. like they used to that is for sure.

Take care and hang in there. We are all here for you and everyone else!

Lots of love

Glenda

BTW a grandma! Wow I bet you can hardly wait! That is great news in itself! First ones are always special!

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU