RemedySpot.com

Just a Howdy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Howdy Folks !!!!!

Yes dear Sharon we will keep your baby and the whole family in our prayers. Please try and not worry to much God is there by your site for you and everyone there.

I am sorry your Hawaiian trip was not the best you had hoped for, but happy you got to go.

your news was real good. I am so happy you doing better. Keep it up ok !!!

Now to all the rest of you Please remember we are here for you always. Not just the darn RP.

We all know how stress can affect RP. So please let loose of it post right here or private.

Just don't every think you are alone or we would not understand. We all been doing this at one time or another. And we all learn from each other.Ja including me. Don is the one with RP not me. But let me tell you I go nuts when he flares. He is doing great again Thank God !!! But here is what I do to him when he flares. Short of shooting him LOL When he shows even a tiny flare is coming on we start right away back on the Prednison. Yes we do NOT wait to see what it will do in 24 or 72 hours. Before he came Off the Prednison we increased it right away. There for it took a smaller does to get it back in it's sleeping mood.Don was flare free for a year and I really thought it would never come back. But as you all know it did. But we Learnt to nip it in his butt right away. we DONT wait. Please everyone the other VERY IMPORTANT thing is Never miss a dose of your Medicine even when you are felling better. I really think that is what keeps Don's Rp in the sleeping mood.

Ok I hush now and send you all a gentle warm Hug from Oklahoma