RemedySpot.com

Don's update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Howdy Folks !!!

Well I thought I give you a little update on Mr. Ornery here. He is doing some what better today. Thanks to all the prayers. He is still kind of sleepy but that is from the meds. But he be ok because he is still as Ornery as can be. Not

so sure about me. LOL The Truth is I don't handle to well. I am doing a little better today with it.

Now to the ENT Dr. LOL the called this morning and we have a meeting next Monday with the Dr.

Wow will that nurse get it . Yes I am still ticked off about it and the Dr. will know it too. But

as someone here always tells LOL me I will act professional .mmmm that is going to be hard

on this blond here. LOL I hope we can reach a better understanding if not here I go shopping for a new one again. NO Marilyn I am NOT going to take a box of candy with me either LOL The getting paid enough as it is. LOL

Bless Don's Primary Dr. he knew to call me back ASAP. He sure has learnt a lot about RP since he got Don and now T too. LOL

He understands how important it is to catch a flare or infection right add the beginning.We have a great understanding when I call about Don.Well that's it for now. So be kind and PLEASE take your meds and Vitamins ON TIME everyday like you should so you can get the RP back in its sleeping mood too.

Love you

Heidi