RemedySpot.com

trying once more

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hallo Everyone !!!!

Well I am going to try once more to post to

the Group. Some how my posts are not coming thru to the group. I posted 4 times yesterday only 2 came thru after 5 hours of waiting . Now I am wondering if my other mail is going thru or is it just Yahoo. Ok here I go .LOL

Well we went to Don's ENT Dr. yesterday.So if you all see a roof flying around don't send it back to okie land that sorry so+so wont need it .The nurse was right he does NOT see Patience for any kind of emergencies !!! Have you all ever heart of that ?? Now talking about

being mad wow I was. I told him he since when can you tell your Body when to get a infection or a relapse?? Like I told him RP has it's own mind it comes all by it self it is not going to wait on a dam Dr. appointment. I said a few more things then Mr. Ornery + I left that bas,,,,,, standing there. well I found Don a new Dr. already he will see him the 4 of April.This Dr. knows about RP I know because he is the own that diagnosed Don in the first Place, But we did not have the right ins. at the time so we could not see him. But now that Don is on Medicare and Aetna we can. Of course my first ? for him will be how does he handle a emergency ?? So please here is a lesson ask your Dr. now before you get in trouble like we did. The Dam Dr. did say to me well I could call him and tell him to call in meds for Don he will do that. All I have to tell him what I want !!

Well how to heck I am supposed to know what kind of antibiotics ?? Ok I hush for now and see if it gets true yahoo. LOL Till then PLEASE be kind and take your meds and Vitamins like you should so you can get the RP back in its sleeping mood too. Don is back to normal .Even down to 1 mg of prednison till the end of the week. See it does help to not wait and see. need to nip it in the butt right away !!!! Love you all

Heidi