RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi EveryoneSharryn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good to hear from you. Sounds like you have a great dr. for him to send that to your work so they will understand. Hope it works out.

Now for the dry hands. I think that is common for some of us. My hads are always that way. I think it is the meds we take. Imuran suppresses my immune system so nothing rejuvenates like it used to. I have to use a scrubbier when I bath so it helps to slough off the old skin. Then lots of moisturizers.

Now for the weakness in the legs. I had lost of weakness in the legs and that can be caused from the pred. Especially when you are going down on the pred. The knee burning sounds like RP in the joints. I have it in my knees but am glad it doesn't bother me there all the time. I have it in other joints too.

Now about the tooth. I am not on the pred now but have been on mega doses of pred. I had surgery during that time. I don't think you should have to wait. It just takes a little longer to heal and you need to be more cautious about infections. I had no pain with my tooth either until they pulled it. Then they found the infection and turned it loose and that is what caused the pain. If you feel any tightness ect. in the area of the tooth(anywhere gum, cheek, or glands) go see the dentist. I am not trying to scare you but since we are so used to pain, I think I didn't notice it so much.

It is pretty bad when a toothache is a piece of cake. I will take the toothache any day over the RP.

Take care and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Lots of love

Glenda